Who is responsible for processing your data?
FIDERE PATRIMONIO SOCIMI S.A. is responsible for processing the data provided by the user when browsing the website.
Name: FIDERE PATRIMONIO SOCIMI S.A
Tax ID number: A-86577996
Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana 257, 28046, Madrid.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Registration data: Companies Register of Madrid in volume 30.13, folio 36 and sheet M-547.405
How do I contact the Data Protection Delegate (DPD)?
Contact data of the Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the purposes of the processing of your data?
We will process the personal data provided by the user to answer any questions raised through the “Contact” section.
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be stored for as long as necessary in order to guarantee compliance with the legal obligations that correspond to FIDERE.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The legitimation of the processing of the data is the consent given by the user when asking questions through the “Contact” section of the website.
What data do we process?
We only use the data that you have directly provided us with and do not obtain other personal data from other private or public sources.
The data which you provide us with through the “Contact” form may consist of the following categories:
– Identification data: given name, family name.
– Contact data: e-mail address, telephone number.
Who could be recipients of the communication of data?
– Service providers responsible for data processing.
– FIDERE will communicate your data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations of each case, and when required to do so (Courts and Tribunals, State Security Forces and Bodies, etc.)
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation that FIDERE is processing their personal data or not.
– Access, correction and deletion: Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, and to request the correction of incorrect data or, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Limitation: On certain occasions, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will keep these for the exercising or defence of claims and other circumstances envisaged by Law.
– Opposition: On certain occasions and for reasons associated with their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise its defence from possible claims.
– Opposition to the sending of advertising: If you exercise your right to oppose the sending of advertising, your data will be included on a Mail Preference Service list.
– Opposition to the preparation of profiles.
– Portability: The interested parties have the right to the portability of their data
Ability to withdraw consent.
The interested party has the right to withdraw at any moment the consent given for the processing purposes for which their personal data were provided when this consent is the basis that legitimises the processing.
How to exercise rights or withdraw consent
Any interested party many freely exercise at any time the rights hereby explained to them and the withdrawal of the consent given.
To exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, please write to FIDERE indicating the right you wish to exercise or your desire to withdraw your consent together with your given name and family name, accompanied by a copy of your official ID, by post to Paseo de la Castellana 257, 2ª planta, 28046, Madrid or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
We inform you of the right that helps you to file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), as controlling authority, via the website www.aepd.es.
Persons under the age of 18 should not provide us with their personal data. Our services are aimed at persons of legal age.
Updating of data:
You undertake to immediately inform us of any changes to your personal data so that the information held by FIDERE is at all times up to date and does not contain any errors.